- Take the Training (see below)
- Provide Feedback
- Learn how to make websites accessible
- Report Service Interruptions
The Learning and Development Centre designed a training plan to ensure all employees receive disability awareness training as it relates to the customer service standard of the AODA legislation. From February 2010 to May 11, 2010, the Centre offered The Manager's Role and Responsibility with the AODA Legislation information session for managers.
Key Learning Points:
- Overview of the AODA Legislation
- Understand the University's practices, policies and procedures
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of the manager with respect to this legislation
Managers must ensure that all persons who interact with the public on behalf of the University complete the e-learning session.
For further course offerings and descriptions, please
- visit the Learning and Development website (link)
- or contact Glenda Charlton Lewis (email), Learning and Development, extension 40774.
For more information about the AODA Accessibility Standards visit AccessON.
For further course offerings and descriptions, please visit